S-Con, Inc. fabricates modularized header systems for compressor stations where time is critical. These models can be built faster and cheaper in the shop than in remote locations.
Compressor station header skids range in foot print from 8’W X 40’L to 15’W X 60’L and can weight between 10,000 pounds and 35,000 pounds dry.
The header skids typically include the following process and utility headers:
- Inlet Low Pressure Gas
- Discharge High Pressure Gas
- Fuel Gas
- Slug Dump
- High Pressure Dump
- Low Pressure Dump
- Compressor Skid Slop Drain
- Starting Air
- Instrument Air
These Compressor Station Header skids also come with the following additional items:
- 18” to 24” cable tray
- 8W/FT Heat Trace with power and LED termination kits
- Urethane Insulation with aluminum Jacketing to cover the heat trace
- The main Inlet Header Skid comes with inlet block valves on all headers. These block valves are located so that you can add compression at a later date without having to shutdown the entire station.